Scotland’s renegade brewers are doing it again. They’re bringing BrewDog Airlines back…This time in the states.
Last February BrewDog added to its already audacious history with the launch of the world’s first craft beer airline, BrewDog Airlines.
The inaugural flight took more than 200 of BrewDog’s UK investors, known as Equity Punks, from London to Columbus, Ohio, the home of BrewDog’s US headquarters and the world’s first craft beer hotel, the DogHouse.
It was high times on board BrewDog’s Boeing 767. The plane was well-stocked with an endless supply of BrewDog offerings and even a special IPA that was tapped at 35,000 ft.
And now US Equity Punk investors are being offered a similar opportunity.
BrewDog will once again be taking to the “brew skies” (too cute?), this fall with two roundtrip flights: one flight from London to Columbus and for the first time, one flight from Columbus to Edinburgh, the motherland of BrewDog…
And here’s the details…
- Tickets for BrewDog Airlines are exclusively available to Equity Punks as a way for BrewDog to thank them for all they’ve done to take the craft beer company to the next level.
- BrewDog Airlines offers passengers a completely immersive craft beer experience at 35,000 feet.
- The cabin crew has been replaced by Cicerone-trained flight attendance who will dish out samples of craft beer, including BrewDog’s specially brewed Flight Club, which has been formulated to combat the effects of high altitude on beer.
- BrewDog Airlines guests will also receive inflight care packages, including BrewDog eye masks and blankets.
- The next flights will take place:
- October 31 departing Columbus for Edinburgh, the homeland of BrewDog. Passengers will spend five nights visiting the Ellon BrewDog headquarters and some of Scotland’s best whisky distilleries.
- October 31 departing London for Columbus for a five-night stay in the Arch City where passengers can tour the American brewery, BrewDog’s new home city, Columbus, and Ohio craft breweries.