In a sure sign that the winter holidays are ON, Anheuser-Busch is lighting up its legendary St Louis brewery for Christmas.
Here’s the deal…
On November 17th Anheuser-Busch pulled the switch on its annual Brewery Lights event, a holiday extravaganza that mixes beer with a bit of Disneyland at the absolute best time of year.
Now in its 37th year, Brewery Lights at the Anheuser-Busch St. Louis Brewery attracts thousands of families from all over the Midwest to marvel at more than a million twinkling lights, fire pits and VIP tents that you can rent for the evening. And the paid $10 walk-though experience welcomes 21+ visitors to Lager Landing with a complimentary 16-ounce beer.
A visit to Brewery Lights 2022 includes…
State-Of-The-Art Light Show
- DOUBLE THE LIGHT SHOW from 2021
- 10 minute dazzling Light Show at specific times throughout the night
- 50 foot tall Digital Holiday Tree
- Food & drinks available for purchase in the Tour Center as well as along the Brewery Lights Route
- Festive parade each night at 7:30pm
- Will include floats, trolley, and of course the World Famous Clydesdales
Enhanced Kids Zone
- Ice Maze
- Free & redesigned Train Ride, traveling through a 40-foot-tall Snowman!
- Munchkin DJ Radio playing every night
- 60′ heated/glass tent
- Upgraded food selections
- More fire pits and igloos than ever before
And in addition to offering staples like Budweiser, visitors to this year’s Brewery Lights will be able to enjoy “craftier” seasonal beers from Anheuser-Busch-owned Breckenridge, Golden Road, and Karbach Brewing.
“Whether you’ve been 36 times or you’re a first-time guest, you’ll be impressed by this year’s Brewery Lights,” Glenn Cox, Manager of Brewery Experiences at Anheuser- Busch told KMOV 4.
“With our state-of-the-art light shows coupled with several new and enhanced guest experiences, you won’t want to miss this year’s edition of Brewery Lights.”
(All image credits: Anheuser-Busch)