With much of the world sheltering-in-place as we go into the holidays, beer 12-packs are more in-demand than ever, And both BrewDog and Stone Brewing are answering the call…
Stone Brewing Twelve Days of IPAs
Escondido, California-based Stone Brewing has released its first-ever holiday mixed pack. And their newest collection was well worth the wait.
The festive bottle pack holds 12 distinct IPAs including new releases, year-round staples, and archived fan favorites from Stone’s storied past. You read that right. This box of holiday cheers holds 12 bottles. Twelve different beers.
And since this is from Stone, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that they’re all IPAs.
Each India Pale Ale in the12- pack celebrates the style in its own way. Some of the most highly anticipated include:
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Black IPA – Without a doubt, Stone’s most requested archive beer of all time. First brewed in 2007 as the Stone 11th Anniversary Ale, it was an instant hit.
- Stone Features & Benefits IPA – The latest huge innovation from Stone Brewing – This flavorful IPA is only 95 calories, 2.9 carbs, gluten reduced and 100% Stone.
- Stone Exotic Destinations and Stone Cosmic Runestone IPA – Two exclusive innovation beers brewed for SoCal locals will journey nationwide in this IPA mixed pack.
- Stone Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA – This was the first national release born on Stone Brewing – Napa’s small batch system. Brewed with white tea, it was a small experimental beer with a big future.
“We’ve long been obsessed with IPAs so a mixed pack like this both defies preconceived notions about what and IPA can be, and yet also defines spectrum of the category as well,” explained Greg Koch, Stone Brewing co-founder…
“This extra special mix pack includes beers from our archives like Stone Go To IPA, which was a trend-setter for session IPAs, and Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Double Black IPA that captivated our fans like nothing they’d ever tasted before.”
Available throughout Stone Brewing’ 50 State reach complete Twelve Days of IPAs pack includes:
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Black IPA: 8.7% ABV
- Stone Features & Benefits IPA: 4% ABV
- Stone Exotic Destinations: 7.5% ABV
- Stone Cosmic Runestone IPA: 7.3% ABV
- Stone Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA: 8% ABV
- Stone Go To IPA: 4.6% ABV
- Stone IPA: 6.9% ABV
- Stone Delicious IPA: 7.7% ABV
- Stone Tangerine Express Hazy IPA: 6.7% ABV
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA: 7.5% ABV
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA: 8.5% ABV
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Sans Filtre: 8.5% ABV
BrewDog 12 Beers of Christmas
BrewDog’s new holiday pack is currenly available in the UK, but we’re told that it soon may be offered in the US as well (fingers crossed!).
And even though BrewDog’s 12 Beer of Christmas offers half as many different beers as Stone’s opulent package, it’s still an impressive holiday collection that’s far more adventuresome than most…
BrewDog’s new Holiday-12 pack includes two of each of the following beers
Punk IPA – The beer that kick-started the craft beer revolution in the UK, BrewDog’s Punk IPA is a 5.6% ABV post-modern classic.
Lost Lager – Dry-hopped with classic Saphir hops, BrewDog Lost Lager is a 4.7% ABV German Pilsner with vibrant citrus and stone-fruit notes.
Elvis Juice – Primed with tart grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on the senses, BrewDog’s Elvis Juice, is a 6.5% ABV grapefruit-infused India Pale Ale with big US hop aromatics.
Hazy Jane – Brewed with oats and wheat and left unfiltered for a smooth juicy hit, BrewDog Hazy Jane is a 5% ABV New England-style IPA with pineapple, mango, stone-fruit notes and a hint of tangerine in the mix.
Hoppy Christmas – Described as a seasonal “Simcoe hop sled ride,” BrewDog’s Hoppy Christmas is a 6% ABV winter IPA that delivers “an all-out Blitzen of citrus flavor by the sack load”.
Lock Down Lager – a classic German-style pilsner with a fruit-forward twist, BrewDog Lockdown Lager is a 4.7% ABV Lager infused with guava and grapefruit.