In what promises to be one of the hottest part-time college gigs of all time, New Belgium Brewing is in the hunt for 14 College Brand Ambassadors for the upcoming 2018-19 school year.
Here’s the deal…
Those selected for this program will play a frontline role in increasing New Belgium brand awareness by executing tasting events, promotions and more. And you know there’s free beer and drinking involved!
And it’s not just free beer and the glamour that goes along with being a New Belgium College Brand Ambassador, THESE ARE PAID POSITIONS!
New Belgium is now accepting applications until July 20th, (so don’t be slacking on this).
This is a part-time position and New Belgium College Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for executing local tasting events, building and maintaining partnerships/relationships and executing promotions.
To be considered for one of these positions, successful applicants will need to be attending one of these fine institutions of higher learning…
- University of Michigan
- DePaul University
- University of Miami
- Arizona State University
- Southern Methodist University
- San Francisco State University
- Long Beach State
- University of North Carolina
- Atlanta University Center Consortium (Morehouse College/Spelman College/Clark University)
- St. Joseph’s University
- Boston University
- University of Colorado
- Boise State University
- University of Kansas
New Belgium College Brand Ambassador responsibilities might also include grow-up things like…
- Providing sampling at accounts and other promotional events to drive sales in local markets
- Sell into set local accounts with assistance of local Ranger, including building and maintaining relationships/partnerships and visibility in marketplace
- Provide excellent customer service and education on NBB beers, culture and business practices
- Engage customers through social media outlets as required, adhering to legal compliance and internal policies
- Understand and maintain legal compliance when serving and selling our beers
- Availability to work flexible hours, up to 15-20 hours/week
Additional things that could help you land this gig…
- Minimum six (6) months of customer service related work experience
- Must be 21 or older
- Ability to have transportation to event locations
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
- General knowledge of brewing and the beer industry
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws/guidelines around identification and service of alcohol and ability to pass TIPS training during orientation
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to speak in front of larges groups
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and resolve matter appropriately and effectively
To apply for any of these plum opportunities, visit New Belgium’s jobs board (we suggest like immediately)….And yes, you can thank us later.
All image credits: New Belgium Brewing