You’ll be the toast of the tailgate party when you land what the brewer is calling “The Chill Throne.”
Here’s the deal…
Coors Light is gearing up for football season like never before with a marketing blitz that includes new ads, packaging and promotions including the ultimate tailgating accessory, The Chill Throne.
Available for purchase online starting Sept. 2, The Chill Throne includes…
- Auto-chilling cup holder that chills your Coors Light to a mountain cold 36 degrees
- Coors Light Can Tap that turns a single can of Coors Light into a draft beer on-demand
- Built-in cooler to chill your friends’ Coors Light, too
- Back massager to work out those pre-game knots and relieve post-game tension
- Bluetooth speakers to get the whole tailgate hyped
- Charging station to keep you at 100%
- Stadium turf footrest for optimal resting performance
- Flag holder so everyone knows who you’re rooting for
- 360° turn radius so you can talk strategy or smack with your whole squad
- And, it’s portable, so you can bring the chill to every tailgate
The Chill Throne is available in limited quantities for $750 while supplies last. Fans who aren’t able to buy one of the chairs can go online to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win one.
“The big picture is Coors Light is all about owning game day for the season, and we have some of the biggest partners in college football to do that,” says Lauren Flicher, associate marketing manager for Coors Light, told Beer & Beyond.
“Coors Light is showing up big with ‘College Gameday,’ we’ve got the best announcer in the business with Kirk Herbstreit and we’ll be part of the biggest sports podcast, ‘Pardon My Take.’”
Herbstreit will promote The Chill Throne before each episode of “College Gameday” and the hosts of “Pardon My Take” will feature it in their program. And at the end of September, hosts Dan “Big Cat” Katz and PFT Commenter will sign the chair and auction it off.