Miller High Life has partnered with the Universal Life Church and is offering free online ordination packages to help welcome people to the ‘High Life’ of matrimony.
Here’s the deal…
With 82% of weddings postponed at the height of the pandemic and more than 2.5 million marriages scheduled for this year, Miller High Life beer is hoping to alleviate the wedding backlog by making it easier for beer lovers to enter the High Life of matrimony.
Knowing vendors (and venues) are overbooked, Miller High Life has created The Officiants Of High Life, a free program for beer lovers to easily and LEGALLY marry their friends, family members and even strangers.
Because according to Miller “everyone deserves to live the High Life.”
Becoming an Officiant of High Life is easy and comes with the chance to receive perks including:
- A legal officiant license so you can legally marry your loved ones.
- An Officiant of High Life membership card to commemorate your Officiant of High Life status.
- Custom business cards with your new officiant title to share with the world.
- A beer-lover ceremony script that brings the laughs, romance and wit for a wedding ceremony that hits all the right notes.
- A limited-edition Miller High Life x Tie Bar formalwear gift set including 100% leather beer koozie, “The Champagne of Beers” silk pocket square and Girl in the Moon cotton blend socks to make sure you look your best while performing your official duties.
You can register to become ordained HERE
Once you’re an official Officiant of High Life, you’ll receive an email from ULC certifying your status, and if you’re chosen to receive an Officiant of High Life kit, confirming your shipping address.
A limited number of Officiant of High Life kits, courtesy of Miller High Life, are available on a first-come, first-served basis now through June 15.
So act now or risk being left at the altar.
Want more on Miller moves?
MILLER HIGH LIFE BEER RETURNS TO ITS CHAMPAGNE ROOTS
MILLER HIGH LIFE COULD COVER YOUR DIVE BAR TAB FOR LIFE
MILLER LITE OFFERS DIVE BAR SCENTED CANDLES
(All image credits Miller High Life)