We’re big fans of BrewDog. We like their renegade business spirit, their attitude and swagger…and many of their beers.
Were also interested in the new beer hotel they’re building next to their Ohio brewery…And they’re rewarding their fans who’ve fun ideas as to how to make their still under construction DogHouse Columbus even better, with a free night’s stay.
In November, BrewDog broke ground on the world’s first crowdfunded craft beer hotel (and sour facility) at the site of its US headquarters in Canal Winchester, Ohio. And if they pull off 99% of what they are planning…this craft beer hotel could be legend.
Here’s some of what BrewDog’s DogHouse hotel is planning to feature…
- Punk IPA on tap in every room
· Minibars of epic beer curated by BrewDog’s James Watt and Martin Dickie
· In-suite bathrooms with shower-beer fridges (!)
· Craft beer-themed dining in our pairing restaurant
· A Punk IPA Jacuzzi (no, really)
· Malted Barley Massages, Hop Facemasks and other treatments
· Views of our fermenting foeders from every room
Don’t play it safe (BrewDog doesn’t) and maybe you’ll be awarded a free night once the DogHouse opens in 2018.