AmericanCraftBeer.com is the nation’s leading website dedicated to the emerging American Craft Beer Scene. Our emphasis is two-fold: We cover the industry…the news, the people and places and of course the game-changing brews; we speak to the culture and fans. The people whose passion, celebratory spirit, creativity and humor are so much a part of what the craft beer movement is today.
WHY ADVERTISE WITH AMERICANCRAFTBEER.COM?
AmericanCraftBeer.com occupies a unique space when it comes to national craft beer sites:
- We are equal parts industry, lifestyle and entertainment.
- We publish five days a week, providing our audience with daily articles and updates on everything happening in the craft beer world.
- Unlike other craft beer sites, our target demographic is decidedly younger. We are all about male and females 25- 48, but hope to appeal to everyone who’s interested in the American craft beer scene and enjoys a good time!
- We are more than just a beer rating site. You will not find another site with comprehensive national coverage.
- We reach out to our reader base through multiple channels to drive traffic back to our advertisers. We publish throughout the day to Twitter, Facebook, and email.
- ACB is built for the frequent user and they’re a big part of what we are.
- We’ve built an expansive interactive data base where users can contribute their insights and rate their favorite craft beers & places, 24/7.
- Our constantly updated National Events Calendar allows visitors the most up to date access to craft beer events happening near them!
BANNER SIZES AND PRICING
Currently, we offer banner advertising throughout the site and will accept artwork in either JPG or PNG format in the following sizes:
BANNER PLACEMENT TERMS:
- User’s are invoiced automatically each month until a cancellation request is email to email@example.com.
- Banner placement is random on all pages.
- AmericanCraftBeer.Com reserves the right to reject banner designs without providing a reason.
- Inquire about having us design your banner.
We also offer product features and product centric sponsored promotions to our fan base for advertisers who wish to leverage our geographically targeted user base to generate buzz for their event.
AmericanCraftBeer.com is more than willing to work with advertising sponsors to formulate a plan that meets your specific advertising needs.
For more information, please contact Tom Bobak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– See more at: https://www.americancraftbeer.com/advertise-with-us.html#sthash.4vawhMNX.dpuf